Friday, February 06, 2009

We got an email from school suggesting that we choose a spanish name with our child to be used in the classroom. The email stressed that this name would be used throughout his time at the school.

TheLeon has been trying out random spanish names with mr5 in conversation. Hey! Estoban! Hand me that bag!

So his name has got to be Zorro...am I right? The kid is suspicious, so theLeon and I are readying ourselves for a weekend long public relations campaign. You know who Zorro's favorite hero is? Robin Hood. That's cool, yeah? Oh, and Bruce Wayne? Huge fan of Zorro. I think the superhero connection is possibly our best angle.

Laws. We called GrandpaFoegy to enlist his help, and I got to laughing so hard I was wheezing.

In the meantime, somebody has got to save me from AntLeonio Bandaras...he keeps following me around asking me ridiculous questions-in a terrible accent-while stroking my face.

1 comment:

blackbird said...

Too effin funny. I'd stick with Zorro.