Wednesday, May 20, 2009

i so want to be a nun when a grow up. but not just any nun. this nun. in all honesty, i'm like a friggin' halmark card crier at this thing. on my top ten things i would be able to do if given my druthers? somewhere near "be michelle kwan for a day" is the iron man. it's totally random, but there it is.

dear ms. eurolush,
you're already running. running quite a bit. nothing to be remorseful for babe...i'm pretty sure that you've got this one in the bag. maybe an ironman is in your future...
love,
rwkn

2 comments:

eurolush said...

First things first. Lemme try an' finish that marathon in September...if I can.

I'm not even sure I can.

We'll see.

PS-Then you can call me Sister Eurolush.

robiewankenobie said...

from my extensive internets research? i think you can. i'm agonna put my money on you.