Friday, December 05, 2008



my supah sekrit classical music boyfriend is giving me a great present for my birthday this year. just knowing that he's taken the time to make the trip gets me all swoonarific.

you see, when i was 16, my father made me go to this concert at the college. now, i normally have no issue with going to concerts, but this day? i just wasn't feeling it. i went anyway. and that's where i first saw my sscmb. i watched him play with passion and skill...i was entranced. after the concert we went to get autographs. he asked for my name, and then made sure that he was spelling it right (which no one ever does). my father said that i my swooning was visible. i'm sure it was.

at any rate, he's coming for my birthday. his tickets are cost prohibitive, but it's the thought that counts. i'm cheered by the notion that it might snow, and that my father will obtain tickets from snow skeered neighbors, and that we will be able to sneak off. no matter. it's the memory of the time with my father that really makes this special.

and for bb? check out this subway scene. told you he was dreamy. *sigh*

1 comment:

blackbird said...

I know that video well!
I think I posted it, but I'm too lazy to look it up...he IS dreamy.