Wednesday, December 10, 2008

who do you go to when you need good coffee? my coffee shop, of course. and who should make it? me. and who is famous by proxy? again, me.

today? i made this cappuccino for this woman. she said that her name was rachael. they were too busy on drive-thru to make the drink, and passed it back to me. she was so ms. ray and now i'm famous because i made her cappuccino.

i win at coffee. the end.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey cool! Am I famous because I was in the same cafe with her once? (Tupelo Honey in Asheville, NC, where she filmed a show later that same week...)

But she's kinda bossy...

Pirata said...

You served Rachel Ray coffee? Seriously?

robiewankenobie said...

cass...not unless you made her a cappuccino. *grin*

pirata...seriously.

Pirata said...

What was she doing in town? Did you get to talk to her?

blackbird said...

I'm proud to know you.