Dear today,
It is love at first sight. Perhaps because I tanked at eight last night and got loads of sleep?
Or perhaps because it is January and snowing the big fluffy flakes reminiscent of my soul saving trip to DC to visit S all those years ago.
Maybe I'm so happy because a friend of mine dropped by the coffee shop this morning before work just to see me.
It might be because we splurged and got the biggest most frostingess transformer cake on the planet for mr8's birthday yesterday, took him to taco bells for a kid meal (we don't do this very often, so it was a big treat), and then found the Neverending Story at a bookshop. How's that for good stuff? Oh! And I love that he was itching for the next harry potter, which he is allowed to read now that he's 8, so much so that we had to get it right then. Celebrating mr8 will have me flying high for weeks!
Figure skating lessons are also coming up, so woohoo! And I just ate a fabulous banana. I am never in the mood for a banana...they are an afterthought fruit, don't you think? But man-o-man do I love a good banana when I think to eat one.
What I do know is this...I'll take it. There have been some rough patches lately, and I'm ever so happy to have had so many sparks of awesome peeping through the fog.
Love you Today!
Rwkn
Wednesday, January 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment