i don't think i've ever been pissed off and depressed for that many days upon end. but tonight? the reign of the sucktastic suckfest draws to an end. frankly, i think it is because fred savage was playing the gay on a television show last night. it made me very happy. i declare it a sign! an omen of good things to come. "you shall be happy and gay, too, rwkn!"
and thusly, i trek back to happy land. 'cause, you know, i have kids. it ain't no fun if mommy ain't perky enough to make balloon animals, yo!
tonight i shall celebrate with nachos. and i might be able to sway the leon into a beer run. 'cause, nachos + beer = love. (i wonder if he loves me enough to pick up some salad mix while he's at it. taco salad + beer = true love).
tomorrow i will celebrate by finishing off a freelance job, and learning to drive a stick shift. girls are so much cooler when the can drive a stick shift, don't 'cha think? for the obvious reasons.
bolstered by mexican love, freelance cash, and my ability to drive a stick...i shall claim my throne. i can't wait to be queen!
Friday, January 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am glad that you are feeling better; I know how it feels for all of the bad events to come down on you at once.
Thank you so much for going out with me on Saturday, I had a lot of fun. Sorry I didn't make it to the snb at 3rd St, Philip wanted to go see a movie instead. I will definately be there next Saturday. Have a great week. *robyn
Post a Comment