Monday, November 07, 2005

i do notsomuch miss the lad in our garrett. i do, however, miss his internets.

this fancy internets stuff? mucho expensioso. the alternative being dial-up. which would work only we are a cell only fambly. by the time you add up local service with the internets. well, that’s spensive, my friends.

i’m a wee bit shaky as i was suddenly and cruelly cut off from my google.

what to do, what to do...

-------------------

leon find out today if he gets suspended for a day for not calling his supervisor's supervisor on friday. i called his supervisor, who said he'd "let everyone know." so, when leon said "i have to tell my supervisor's supervisor" i told him tha his supervisor had it covered. who's on first?

-------------------

we’ll be picking up the lovely ms. ellie tomorrow. i can’t wait to have her home.

i hope she is happy.

i hope we made the right decision.

i hope that h is right, and that she’ll walk again.

2 comments:

Robyn Wade said...

I hope your doggie makes a full recovery, I know it is hard to go through major surgery when there are no garauntees.

I am really excited about the Lexington snb and it is nice to already know another veggie freak.

Yes I won a house and yes you can knit in my store. We plan on having a space for classes and snb's. I am not good at making coffee, but maybe we will find a location near a coffeeshop so everyone can still have a decent cup of joe. I want to go to Natasha's tomorrow night since I still haven't seen the 'new' location, will I see you there?

Anonymous said...

Best of wishes for your doggie - I know it must be hard for you.