from bb
outside my window: it's a wee bit nippy. welcome fall!
daily rhythm: alarm at 5. the leon wakes (and always manages to wake me, as well...grr). he does some early morning stuff to help us get out the door. i'm up. i make bento lunches, wake kids, dress kids, grab breakfast, take the dogs out, and head off to school. then the coffee shop. i pick the guys up in the afternoon. we play at the park. do homework. watch a little teevee. the leon returns and we run through dinner, bath, books, and bed. the parents collapse. we hang out. we realize that we have a bunch of stuff to do, and try to cram it in before bedtime.
I am thankful for: having the luxury of being able to go on field trips.
In the kitchen: there are far too many dishes.
Breakfast: none. well, tea. i just can't find a breakfast i like.
Lunch: kid food. pb&j. crackers. raisins. bananas. random stuff we can pick at on the field trip.
Supper: pasta.
I am wearing: mary janes. leopard dress. orange jacket.
I am creating: a new daily rhythm for my days off.
Bringing beauty to my home: by keeping the mantle clean (how does it get so cluttered?)
I am reading: my trashy vampire novels (yes, again), and trying to catch up on google reader.
I am hoping: that i can learn to be content.
Around the house: dogs lounging.
Making plans: for a day at the park making a box mansion with friends.
Friday, October 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your outfit sounds cute as hell.
Post a Comment